Want to deliver structured web design process more successfully? Following steps can help you make websites faster and more efficiently.
Well-designed and developed websites attract visitors and help people understand the company and business through a variety of elements of your site so everything needs to work towards a defined goal. For me, steps to design a website requires following 6 steps:
Purpose: For what purpose website needs to fulfill?
Work Scope: Once the purpose is clear, we can define the scope of the project. I.e., what web pages and features the site requires , and time frame required to build those out after creating the sitemap and wire frames.
Contents: Once the scope of work is cleared, we have a bigger picture in mind, we can start creating content for the pages accordingly, always keeping search engine optimization (SEO) in mind.
Design: Having contents ready, we can start working on the website design, This part of the design and development process is the stage where a good web designer and developer can really shine.
Testing: By now, you’ve got everything ready, so it’s time to make sure it all works.
Launch: Once everything’s working beautifully, it’s time to plan and execute your site launch!
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It increases website traffic as well as exposure to your brand, through non-paid (also known as “organic”) search engine results.
Many brands and businesses thinks that they need SEO for their digital presence, SEO will certainly improve a website’s overall visibility in Search Engines, but what other real value does it offer? Why is SEO so important?Following are the few reasons
– Organic Search now a days is Primary Source of Website Traffic
– SEO Builds Trust & Credibility of website in SERPs
– Good SEO offer Better User Experience
– Local SEO Means Increased Traffic and Sales
– SEO Is Relatively Cheap as compared to paid marketing
– It’s A Long Term Strategy for successful online presence
The best part about WordPress is that it’s easy to use and flexible enough to make different types of websites whether a personal blog, portfolio website, small or medium business website or an ecommerce online store, its giving a clear view as to why it’s the most popular content management system (CMS) and website building software in the world. WordPress can really do just about anything! Following are the few good reasons.
– Its free and open-source CMS
– You can make any type of website
– Supports various media types
– Easy to learn via huge online community
– You can enhance your website with themes and plugins
– No Coding or web development skills are required
– SEO Friendly Structure can boost your rankings
– You have full control of your website via WP Admin Panel
A little research before choosing a Domain registration provider and especially a web hosting provider can save you a lot of headache. Choosing a hosting package is not a difficult thing though, just consider these points below during your research phase and you’ll find the choice of plan becomes much clearer and easy.
– Type of hosting offered like free domain registration, shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, WordPress hosting etc
– What support options are available like email, live chat, phone, 24/7 etc
– What features are on offer like hosting space, bandwidth, email accounts, sub domains, cpanel, hosted domains etc
– Where are the hosting servers / data centers?
– Is it relevant to your area of specialization like WordPress, PHP versions etc
– What type of security they offer to prevent hacking and other security threats.
– Not but the least what is the server up-time and what’s the feedback of existing customers using their services.